Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know it's been a while since my last post (sorry Grandma and Grandpa -- and the NICU nurses) but I won't offer any excuses.....except maybe we were sick all of November (not coughing sick but barfing sick!!), Brady and Owen turned 1 (can you believe it!), our first Christmas home and as family and now we are starting a New Year!

I'm excited to start 2012 and can't wait to see what blessings are in store for us.  Here are a few pictures of the last couple months to tide you over.  I won't have many birthday pics because I  wasn't the photographer of this amazing event but I will have a better post for that soon.

They are my "little helpers" around the house...

We discovered how to open the cabinets!


Owen Loves the bathroom....toilet paper rolls and playing in the toilet water is FUN!!
Is Brady going to be my laundry helper??  One can only hope!



So sassy already!
Happy 1st Birthday (preview only)...they had a bunch of friends over, played games, had cake and got some awesome presents!  Mommy and Daddy bought them a pirate rocking horse which they seem to enjoy quite a bit.






Christmas was really great this year!  It was our first time to have everyone home so we savored every moment.  I actually got out the tree and some decorations.  Brady especially loved to look at the tree and all the lights.  We would walk by it every night before bed and talk about some of the ornaments and we would just stare in amazement.  Owen just wanted to grab the branches!
Opening our first Christmas present.....the book exchange at school.  This is really the only gift they were even remotely interested in opening....go figure!


"Reorganizing" Grandma and Grandpa's bookshelf
My little Irish gangster :)


Christmas morning with my new towel!
Brady and Owen got some new push toys for their birthday which have been quite fun!  The boys are moving like crazy all around the house.  It's only a matter of time before Brady takes his first step. They both cruise all around the furniture and love rearranging the kitchen chairs.  We have moved around the furniture to make more room for walking...which all it really does is give a bigger area for messes to be made!





I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  We are so excited for all the new adventures that await us in 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment