Monday, October 31, 2011

A Great Visit and the Pumpkin Patch

OK - so I admit that I'm a little behind on posting some really fun stuff that has happened over the last couple months but that's just how it goes.  In September Rodney and I went on our first trip together sans babies!  Grammy and Papa watched the boys (including Ike) and we had a great time in Napa which is where we got engaged 5 years ago.


The week before we left my grandparents and Uncle Larry came to visit from Minnesota.  It was the first opportunity for the boys to meet their Great-Grandparents and Great Uncle.  I got kinda sentimental while they were here and enjoyed all the family time we had during the week.  Here are a few pics from their visit.  We even managed a picture with all 4 generations and all 5 of the great-grandbabies!




Rodney and I took off a Friday a couple weeks ago and met up with Grammy, Papa, Aunt Rachael and all the boys for a trip to the pumpkin patch.  Rachael and I took Max when he was 6 months old so it was really exciting for us to go with the 4 new boys!  We needed to bring reinforcements with us this time and even with 5 adults and 5 kids we probably could have used a few more hands.  The boys enjoyed the pumpkins, watching Max run around and even their first hayride.





No comments:

Post a Comment