Current Stats: Actual age 8 weeks 1 day old
Gestational age 2 weeks 3 days old
Brady 7 lbs 13 oz
Owen 7 lbs 5 oz
They are starting to getting little fat rolls and rounded cheeks. It's going to get harder and harder to pick them both up with one arm :)
Here's some photos of the last couple weeks.
| Doing a little tummy time |
| I just love this thing :) |
| What did you say?!? |
My mom (Grammy) came to stay with us for a week when Rodney went back to work. It was a relief to have another person around during the day for that extra set of hands. You don't realize how stressful it can be when you have you hands full with one boy and the other one is screaming at you.
| Thanks Grammy! |
Grandpa even came over and cleaned the carpets one day. Now we can put the boys down on their playmats and only get a few dog hairs on them as opposed to all of Ike's winter coat! He even managed a little snuggle with Owen. Thank you so much!!
When the weather got a little warmer I managed to get the boys fed, dressed and out the door for a walk around the neighborhood. I didn't realize how much I had missed the outdoors until we were in the sun. It's been at least 3 months since I have been able to get around so it was a wonderful change! It only took us 20 minutes to get prepped for our 30 minute walk :) I guess it will get easier somewhere around age 15....
It's been an exhausting month getting everyone settled and trying to establish some sort of routine. We are by no means in a routine yet but we are loving every moment of having our boys home! I'm getting anxious for the end of RSV season so we can get out more and begin to have every one meet Brady and Owen. Time to sign off and feed someone or change someone or do some laundry or pump or.....well, you get the idea!
| Finally asleep after a VERY LONG DAY! |
No comments:
Post a Comment