We are all so very blessed to have amazing people in our lives. I've got an amazing friend who spent many hours away from her family helping me design and decorate the boys nursery. If we are going to be completely honest, she did most of the work while I was "resting".
 |
| My coworker, Marisa, made this for the boys :) |
 |
| Isn't the scoreboard cute.... |
 |
| The curtains were Courtney's first sewing project |
 |
| So many toys and books already! |
 |
| Kim Reile painted these letters for the boys |
Rodney and Chinh, my brother in law had their first experience putting up a chair rail. I think it turned out great! I feel so blessed to have all of these wonderful people in my life. The nursery turned out amazing and at some point the boys will be enjoying playtime and sleeptime in their new digs.
Many, many thanks to Courtney, Kim, and Chinh...you are such a blessing to all the Stonemans.
Hey Sarah - that nursery is ADORABLE! It's so much fun to read your blogs. I was so stressed with just one baby at that age I can't imagine your life with two! Hang in there - it will start getting easier but I hate to tell you it won't be at age 15. That's when you'll want to send them away somewhere until they're in their early 20's - LOL! Enjoy these baby days as much as your sleep-deprived body can. We miss you at work!
ReplyDeleteJeanette