Monday, January 14, 2013

Trains and Toddler Beds

Over the Christmas Break we had a few exciting events (other than the presents and food)...we went with Grammy, Papa and all the Paynes to see the Trains at North Park exhibit.  The big boys really enjoyed looking at all the trains and Knox enjoyed being pushed around by Grammy.


Dallas Skyline

Papa and Miles

Brady wanted to touch everything!

Owen just looked with amazement



Max, Doug, Rachael and Calvin

The State Fair (and Big Tex)
We also transitioned to toddler beds!!  Owen started climbing between the cribs one day during nap and within a couple days Brady had figured it out as well.  I thought that as long as they were just going between their beds that it would be alright but one day during nap I heard a loud bump and then some "I'm hurt not just mad at my brother for taking my book" crying.  Brady had either fallen or been pushed from the top rail of the cribs.  We quickly took off the front of the cribs and began sleeping in big boy beds.  We've had a few rough spots but it's generally been going quite well.


Checking out each other's new beds :)


Don't I look comfy?

No comments:

Post a Comment