Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A day in the life of twins

I'm sitting here trying to think of some clever post which details all the glamorous and fun things that we have been doing over the last couple weeks......but I've got nothing!  It's been the typical get up, go to work/school, come home, dinner and bedtime (with some chores sprinkled in there for good measure).  With that being said I'll just share some cute pictures of the boys (I know that's the only reason you are looking at the blog anyways).

Engineer in the making

My little musician.



The boys made it to Oklahoma for their first Watermelon Jubilee!


Max was so excited to play with the big twins



Helping with the laundry

Go Rangers!

Our first PJ Day at School!
So as you can see it's just business as usual around here....it's 8:30 the boys are down for the night (hopefully all night) so Rodney and I are going clip the dogs nails, clean up the kitchen, grab some dinner and maybe watch something off the DVR.....

No comments:

Post a Comment