Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Rodney and I have just put Brady and Owen down for the night (hopefully the only time!) and can't believe our long weekend is already over.  It's been fairly quiet around here since both boys have decided to bring home their first "cooties" from school.  We officially have ear infections :(  This meant that Brady and I stayed home sick on Friday and then Owen came home sick on Friday night so we spent all weekend resting and recouping for Tuesday morning.

We all enjoyed some much needed rest but did get a little playtime mixed in between eye drops, medicine and interupted sleep patterns.  I hope we are on the upside of this and sleeping returns to a little bit more normal.  We also got a quick visit from Aunt Martha and Uncle Chinh.  They came over with the "big truck" to pick up some stuff for the Payne twins that will be arriving any day now!  We are grateful to Rachael and Doug for lending us a few of Max's things over the past couple months.

Here's some pics of our weekend.




Sure looks sick to me.....


Brady was practicing standing on his own



"Would you just listen for a second...I have an idea!"

No comments:

Post a Comment