Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3 Months Old!!

I know I'm a little behind on this one because they are actually 13 1/2 weeks old but things have been quite busy around here! 

Brady and Owen have grown so much this last month that we are constantly having to find clothes and diapers that fit!  Brady now weighs (or did as of March 18th) 9 lbs 11 oz and Owen is a hefty 9 lbs 2 oz.  They have both more than doubled their birth weights and are still packing on the pounds.  I hope on their next visit to the pediatrician we can stop giving them iron supplements and adding calories to their milk.

Here's a few pics from the past couple weeks....

Cousin Max came to visit!

Grandma and Grandpa stopped by for a visit

Grammy and Papa got in some snuggles too...
Discussing politics and such

Mom! Seriously another picture....
It's been a busy couple of weeks around here so I hope you are anxiously awaiting my next post...it should be sooner than later :)  Blogging usually falls behind feeding babies, changing babies and a shower!

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment