Monday, January 3, 2011

Moving in together!

Brady and Owen have now been in the NICU for 2 weeks and 4 days. 
Our first family photo


Current Update:  The boys are doing really well.  They are no longer on any medications and have moved into the "feeding and growing" stage.  They are taking 2 of their daily feedings by bottle.  Rodney and I try to give them one feeding a day....we all need the practice!

Biggest News of the week......Brady and Owen were moved to an open air crib TOGETHER yesterday, January 2nd.





The boys also had some good quality time with the family during touch times in the NICU.  Everyone pitched in with driving me to and from the hospital since Rodney had to go back to work and I wasn't able to drive.


Aunt Martha and Brady

Grammy and Brady

Grammy and Owen
 Grammy and Owen even took a nap together during their visit.
Aunt Rachael and Brady



1 comment:

  1. They look so good - and it's great to see the family all there! I'm sure you're all so excited. I love the picture of the boys in their shared crib - brothers bonding already. :) Congrats again and thanks for keeping us updated!
    -beth

    ReplyDelete